One of the great things the Warm Water Fly Fishing Group has spawned is the 2014 Bluegill Blitz.
Fellow Colorado warm water fly fisherman, John Doddridge, has came up with a great idea for some online fun combined with fly fishing for the ever popular, Bluegill! After you have clicked on the links and read about the 2014 Bluegill Blitz then take a minute and consider if you would like to participate. Fly Fishing, Fun, Bluegills, Pictures, Good Times, Meet New Online Friends, what do you have to lose. Hope you check it out!
Ok, there are a few rules. Yea, rules, but even those are simple and fun.
1) Bluegills and Sunfish of all types are allowed. Not allowed are LM Bass, SM Bass, Carp, Drum, Catfish, Warmouth, Crappie. You get the point. Cheaters will be MOCKED!
2) You may submit ONE picture of your LONGEST fish. In the picture you must clearly show the length, and your ID number.
3) All anglers must be signed up by 5pm on April 30th. ID numbers will be issued between 6pm and midnight on April 30th through a PM sent to each anglers competing.
4) Pictures may be submitted on the Warm Water Fly Fishing page anytime on Sunday May 18th.
5) All fish must be caught using a Fly Rod, Fly Reel, and Fly.
This is for The Warm Water Fly Fishing page Bragging Rights Only.
That's it. Send me John Doddridge a personal message if you want in and I will add you to the list. You must be on the list by 5pm April 30th. Otherwise contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluegill fishing time is here!