Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Passion!

PASSION! I knew with a title to a post like that, I would have a great chance of catching my BlogBuuddies attention and anyone else who might wonder what the heck is going on here at Pond Stalker Headquarters.

I mean I love Fly Fishing.  
I, also know, that fish love us fly fishers, too!


Oh, I love fly tying, too!
I mean can't you just feel the passion here!

I love my BlogBuddies, too!
I wanted to share a little BlogBuddy love here, too!  During the Holiday season I entered a Giveaway over at The Flyfishing Bowhunter.
Well, I ended up being one of the chosen winners of some fishing swag from Cameron over at The Fiberglass Manifesto.

So here is a little love back too both of these great blogging friends.  Enjoy!
Yours truly showing off The Fiberglass Manifesto swag
Even though my hand is almost in the way, please note along with the great t-shirt came a cool TFM Koozie.  (My smile should be the first tip that I am enjoying some "Bubbly Grape"........ in my new Koozie!
 
Note here that I had my experienced Pond Stalker photographer focus on the back side of the TFM T-shirt and not on my backside which conveinently was just off camera.
"I love my Bluegill T-Shirt" In my mind, it is still the Year of the Bluegill.
 
Thanks guys for showing some love over the Holidays with the Pond Stalker.  Still got lots of flies to tie up if I am going to take myself seriously this year so now back to the fly tying vise and enough of this "Love In".
 
 
 










18 comments:

  1. I'm always happy when one of my buddies wins some great stuff. I need me a new TFM shirt! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Howard. Been wanting to get one of TFM's shirts for awhile now. Really like the Bluegill one. Would love to find the "Bluegill" hat I have seen around. Cameron's stuff is really nice!

      Delete
  2. Way to go. Always nice to win cool stuff. Where can I find a couple of those buttons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, TFM's products are really nice stuff.. My winning ways are usually few and far between. Actual Buttons? I would have to check. These buttons were found by searching Google and copy/paste job.

      Delete
  3. Glad you won some swag!! I'm digging the coozie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Atlas, appreciate the kind words. I hope winter passes before long and we can all be out and on the water again. Happy hook ups!

      Delete
  5. Mel
    All of us blogging buddies have to stick together even in the good and bad times. Let’s hope we’re all headed towards a banner year in fly fishing this season. I too have a tremendous passion for fly fishing and hope to spend the rest of my fishing days with the fly rod in hand chasing those rainbow, bluegills and bass. Enjoy those freebies it couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, very well said my friend. My BlogBuddies are certainly a lifeline to my enjoyment of the whole fly fishing and fly tying scene. Thanks for the comment and sharing is what makes us BlogBuddies the best!

      Delete
  6. Looks like you got some cool stuff there Mel. Hope you're doing well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. REPRESENT. Thanks for sharing the swag on your blog. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cameron, it is my pleasure to promote and wear the swag of TFM. I love what you bring to your fellow Bloggers and the fly fishing world!

      Delete
  8. Great shirt!!! Nice post, thanks for sharing your passion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, BDF, I am a TFM fan. Happy to have one of Cameron's shirts on board. My pleasure to share with others what moves me!

      Delete
  9. Congrats on the the contest win. I've got that same shirt. It's one of my favorites, and I too, think every year is #yearofthebluegill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Justin, for the comment. Yup, it is one of my favorites already, too! Sounds too me like we share the love of the "Bluegill". So much fun!

      Delete
  10. Looking good in the TFM swag Mel! Thanks for sharing! Thank you for sharing all the love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Al. I took way too long to get outfitted in a TFM T-Shirt. The Year of the Bluegill is not over for me. I love those pugnacious little rascals. Always happy to share the blog love.

      Delete

Your visit and comments are always welcome here.